Поиск по сайту
220076, г. Минск, ул. Ф. Скорины, 13
Дневная форма получения образования
тел. 8 (017) 311-23-43
Заочная форма получения образования
тел. 8 (017) 311-23-44
Выбрать язык / Change language
INSTITUTE OF INCLUSIVE EDUCATION
On 1 September, 2016 in accordance with the order of the rector of the Belarusian State Pedagogical University dated 4 July, 2016 № 67 the Institute of Inclusive Education was opened on the basis of the faculty of special education.
The actuality of creation of the Institute of Inclusive education is caused, first of all, by accession of the Republic of Belarus to the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities adopted by the United Nations in 2006. The Convention ratified by our country in 2016 proclaims the duty of the States Parties to ensure an inclusive education system at all levels and lifelong learning.
Inclusive education, the international trend in the development of general education, assumes involving of all children irrespective of the distinctions existing between them (including children with psychophysical peculiarities) into unified educational process.
The idea of inclusive was born within large-scale changes in understanding of human rights, human dignity and human identity.Itprovides for the flexible transformation of the educational system in accordance with individual needs, cognitive opportunities and abilities of every child.
The Concept of the development of inclusive education of people with special needs was adopted in the Republic of Belarus. The plan for realizing the concept in 2016-2020 is functioning. However in international practice inclusive education is being considered more broadly and it is being organized for providing equal opportunities in getting education among children with different educational needs: gifted and talented children, children with deviant behavior, children who represent national minorities and families of migrants, refugees, forced immigrants; children who are in a socially dangerous situation; children with special needs and so on. Such an approach stipulates the necessity of widening a spectrum of problems that need to be solved.
Today, the Institute of Inclusive Education trains specialists at the level of special higher education in the specialty «Special and Inclusive Education» with the following specializations:
- Preschool speech therapy
- Speech therapy assistance for school-age children and adults
- Education for persons with autism spectrum disorders
At the level of advanced higher education (master's degree) in the specialty «Inclusive Education» with the specialization «Correctional Pedagogy» (full-time education) and in the specialty «Inclusive Education», including with the specialization «Modernization of the activities of the Psychological-Medical-Pedagogical Commission in modern conditions», «Early comprehensive assistance for children with special educational needs», «Psychological and pedagogical support for students with autism spectrum disorders» (correspondence education).
The structure of the Institute of Inclusive Education includes the following divisions:
- Department of Correction and Development Technologies
- Department of Speech Therapy
- Department of Pedagogy and Psychology of Inclusive Education
- Department of Special Pedagogy
- Educational and organizational department
- Educational laboratory for the development of information technologies in special education «Education without borders»
- Republican Center for the Development of Inclusive Education, created on the initiative and with the support of UNICEF;
The Administration of the Institute of Inclusive Education has been appointed by the Order of the Rector of BSPU:
- Vera Khitryuk – Director of the Institute of Inclusive Education, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor
- Elena Lemekh– Deputy Director for Research, Candidate of Psychological Sciences. assistant professor
- Lydia Sechkovskaya– Deputy Director for Educational Work
- Alexander Kutysh– Head of the Educational and Organizational Department.